Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Featured Foodies - My Little Marshmallow

It is that time of the week again. It is Featured Foodies Wednesday. This wee I have chose another fellow Florida Foodie, that I happily had the chance to meet at a Florida Foodie Gathering. I want to share her recipes and wonderful photos of the food her and her husband have at local Orlando resturants.

Rachel at My Little Marshmallow has a wonderful writing style that makes you feel like you are right there in the middle of a conversation. Not only does she share some amazing recipes like Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions. Which is actually a recipe she came up with on the fly after realizing the day had flown by without her realization. Oh by the way rachel I too have had those days, so you are not alone!

She also shares many of her and her husband's trips to resturants around Orlando and Disney. Which if you believe me are some excellent resturants. One of my favorites is Todd English's bluezoo. Yes it is the place where a group of Florida Foodies meet over a great meal. However Rachel's post A Night Out is about when her and her husband went well before we all meet. She had a meal that was completely different than what we all shared. You should really check out their dessert which is called "zweet burger". You should find out what that is by visiting her post.

Stay tuned for next week where I venture out of Florida and head to another part of the food blogging world!






Your Ad Here

0 comments: