Friday, March 20, 2009

Featured Foodies - The Gourmet Foodie Blog

I recently found this blog the other day. I am glad I did not only because there are some great posts and recipes. I am glad because Ryan at The Gourmet Foodie Blog has only had this blog up for the last couple months. I share his reasoning for starting The Gourmet Foodie.

"The Gourmet Foodie website was created to share my passion and enthusiasm for everything food! I wanted to show the world that the exciting world of gourmet and specialty food cooking is fun and exciting and more importantly something that you can master in your own home!

That gourmet and specialty food cooking is a fun and exciting adventure and is not reserved for the master home chef! Gourmet cooking is not nearly as scary as most people believe and with the right information they can debunk the myths that surround the world of gourmet cooking! "

Ryan has on series of posts that I will definatly be following. Food In the News. There posts about many news stories about food. One interesting one that i had not heard was Food In The News: Coked out Red Peppers where Red Bell Peppers were found with bags of Cocaine stuffed in them. Along with this category there are many others that keeps his post well organized. He offers proper cooking techniques and information any everyhing food and cooking related.

The Gourmet Foodie Blog is very well written and many try to entertain as well as educate. The site itself is very well designed and easy to navigate. I will continue to read Ryan's blog. I hope you stop by and give him a chance just as you have me.








1 comments:

Cindy said...

We have similar tastes! I've been reading that blog for a few months now, and really enjoy it.