Sunday, February 22, 2009

Featured Foodies

There will be a new addition to The Tattooed Gourmet. Instead of only sharing my recipes or recipes I have tried, I want to share my fellow foodies recipes and blogs with you.

Once a week I will either scoure the web for new food blogs or take suggestions from you. I will start the Featured Foodies series on Wednesday Feb 25th, and every Wednesday there will be a new blog that will be featured right here on The Tattooed Gourmet.

Please start making suggestions and see if either your blog or one of your favorites is one the Featured Foodies.

The very first Featured Foodie will be one that some of you may know. She has made the food blogging experince easier for many of us. She has created a way for us to either learn or help others that love food and decided to write about it. If you have not guessed it is Jenn at The Left Over Queen. I will wait until Wednesday to let you know more about Jenn and her contributions to the food blog community.



Your Ad Here

0 comments: