Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whitches Brew

For those of you looking forward to that costume party next week here is a nice drink that is not lony good tasting but will be a great addition to the Halloween Decor at the party. This fills a 12 quart cauldron. Enjoy!

four 48 oz cans pineapple juice
one 96 oz bottle orange juice
four 2 liter bottles lemon-lime soda
one 1.75 liter bottle vodka
one 1.75 liter bottle rum

All measurements are approximate. Adjust to your own taste.Mix well. Pour into your cauldron, preferably with chunks of dry ice to create the bubbling steam effect. Be careful NOT to drink or eat or in any way come in direct contact with skin with any chunks of dry ice -you can get burned by the extreme cold!









5 comments:

Bob LaGatta said...

I don't know on how I stumbled upon this site all I know that I have been happily clicking away from yahoo.com.haha. I'd better check out your archived posts for more!

https://www.technocooks.com

Foodycat said...

I love your Halloween banner! I've had punch similar to that made with ginger ale instead of the lemon-lime soda. It's always a crowd-pleaser!

Glad to see you back - I thought you had abandoned your blog!

Bryan said...

Foodycat - Thank you for the comments on the banner. I have been really busy at work the past few weeks. Which is really nice especially the way things are going these days.

Bob - I am glad you stumbled across my blog. I hope you enjoy it. I do have some great recipes in my archives. Please enjoy them as much as I have.

天然パーマンTENNEN PARMAN [from Japan] said...

Hi, I am Tennen-Perman,E-mail from Japan.
I visited your site sometimes so far.
You have a cool site.
I linked your site in my blog.
I administer a blog talking about cooking.
Please link to my site in your ones if you like it.

http://impact-cook.blogspot.com/

thank you!

蒜泥白肉Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.