Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I need and want your help!

As you can tell this is a fairly new blog. However I have been around blogs before. I want to make this a great food blog from the begining. I want your advice and input on what should be a part of The Tattooed Gourmet.

What kind of recipes would you like to see? Is there a particular type of cuisine you are interested in?

I also want to let you share your recipes. If you have a recipe that you feel would be a good fit for this site please share it with me. Email me at BTaylor96(at)cfl.rr(dot)com
Also for my fellow food bloggers if you have a recipe or random post you feel would be a good fit for The Tattooed Gourmet please email me at BTaylor96(at)cfl.rr(dot)com or comment a post with the details. You will have full credit with links to your blog set as you like.







0 comments: