Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Red White and Blue Shot

I know I said one reciepe per day for this July 4th series but I could not help myself.

If you are like me and enjoy a few drinks on the 4th then here is one that will not only taste good but also impress your friends.

1 part grenadine
1 part peach schnappes
1 part blue curacao

Pour each slowly and carfully into the shotglass in order (red, white, then blue). To make it easier use a spoon. Turn the spoon upside down and place in the shot glass. Pour each over the spoon. It will help keep them from mixing and ruin the look of the shot.

1 comments:

alan said...

I tried getting these made yesterday for election day. They tasted great, but the colors didn't quite work out. I didn't make them myself, I ordered them at a bar (printed your instructions and picture.)

They ended up like this: http://flickr.com/photos/penner42/3004978648/

Any suggestions for how to make the white/clear bigger?